We are thrilled to announce that on Monday, June 22, 2020, Wiggle Worms will reopen for drop-off services! At this time, we will still not hold any classes or group activities, including Family Play, Wonder Worms, Jitterbugs, or Parents’ Night Out.
We have slightly modified our hours to serve the needs of our customers:
Fridays and Saturdays: 4:00PM-9:00PM
If you absolutely need childcare outside of these hours, please call us or send us a Facebook message at least 24 hours in advance, and we may be able to open for you. Any requests made less than 24 hours in advance will not be accommodated. We will still abide by our state-mandated ratios and five-hour drop-off limit.
We will still be ordering children’s meals from Firebirds: Mondays through Thursdays at 12:00PM, and Fridays and Saturdays at 6:00PM. As always, you may also pack nut-free snacks and meals for your child. Children will be appropriately spaced during snack and meal times.
Additionally, we have changed our check-in and check-out procedures.
1. All adults must wear a mask or face covering while in our facility. Children must wear socks while staying with us.
2. One family may be in our lobby at a time. If we are assisting a family with check-in/check-out, please wait outside until they leave.
3. All children must have their temperature checked before they can be dropped off. If your child’s temperature is 100.0°F or higher, they will be denied entry.
4. No children will be admitted if they have a runny nose or cough – no exceptions!
5. Please do not touch the check-in/check-out tablet until a staff member directs you to do so.
6. Each family will need to sign a liability waiver at check-in.
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for encouraging us during these trying times! We are so grateful for the GoFundMe donations, and for all of your Wonder Kit orders. We could not reopen without your support. Please spread the word that we will be open next week, and we will make adjustments to our operating hours as time goes on.
See you soon!